Have Mold? Don’t Panic!
Mold exposure is a lot more common than you think! Whether it’s that funky orange film that forms in your kitchen sink, black spots on your shower tiles/curtains, or even a few fuzzy patches on your basement carpet.
Here are some quick tips to prevent mold growing in your home:
- Dry wet areas immediately
- Prevent moisture with proper ventilation throughout your home
- Equip your home with mold resistant products
- Monitor the humidity indoors
- Invest in equipment (Dehumidifiers)
- Direct water away from your home
- Shut Windows & Doors when your AC is on
- Cover the floor in your Crawl Space
- Keep an eye out for standing water in your Basement or Crawl Space
- Last but not least, call a professional!!
Homes can quickly become infested with mold! Sometimes in as little at 48 hours, in some cases, where water is present! Fortunately, here at SERVPRO Long Beach/Oceanside we specialize in 24 hour emergency service for Mold Remediation.
If you have a Mold emergency contact us immediately & we will send one of our highly trained staff members to assess your home!!