Do You See Water Damage In Your Home?
Seeing water inside your home is never a pleasant sight. We of SERVPRO understand that and will do everything we can to accommodate your needs. We will make the cleanup and restoration process as quick and simple as we can in order to get your home back to normal. SERVPRO will extract any standing water in your home, then place professional drying equipment to ensure there is no moisture present or mold in the future. It is important to contact SERVPRO as soon as you notice water damage to ensure no mold forms (as it takes 24 to 48 hours for mold to start growing). If you have any questions regarding water damage or mold in your home/building please contact us at (516)-536-1801.