Different Types of Water Damage that Can Affect your Long Beach/Oceanside Home!
At SERVPRO of Long Beach/Oceanside restore homes that have been affected by many different types of water damage. Here are the most common types of water damage that can affect your Long Beach/Oceanside home:
- Roofing- Most flat roofs use drains to evacuate water be sure to have these drains annually inspected and cleaned of any debris or sludge that may have accumulated especially during the winter months.
- Water Heaters- Corrosion can damage your tank and lead to leakage.
- Overflow of sinks- leaving taps running over an extended period of time or blocks in your drain pipes can cause an overflow from your sink
- Sewer back-ups- Make sure that your main waste water pipe is fitted properly with a back-flow valve.
- Ground Water Infiltration- This is very common in our area. Consider looking into a sump pump drainage system.
If your home or business has been affected by any type of water damage be sure to contact us at SERVPRO of Long Beach/Oceanside we will make sure your home will look "Like it never even happened."